LOVENSKATE Deck Alex Hallford Unknown Unknowns

LOVENSKATE Deck Alex Hallford Unknown Unknowns

Vendor
LOVENSKATE
Regular price
£50.00
Sale price
£50.00

Since Crazy Al joined Lovenskate 4 years ago, he has been on what can only be described as a destruction mission. Whether on the Euro Comp circuit, through the lens of Get Lesta, or the daily insta-clip madness, Alex has been slaying it, and he shows no sign of slowing down (HE JUST DID A LOOP FFS!) 
For these reasons, we are SO stoked to announce that Alex joins Lucy as Lovenskate's LOVENSKATE'S SECOND PRO!!!

The cosmos wood-stained board has an 8 colour screen-print, and is illustrated by long time Lovenskate contributor James Callahan of Barf Comics.

(80% of these boards are Purple through to Pink. The remaining 20% are as mixed as they come, from rainbow-stain to swamp muck greens and yellows. If you;d like something specific please let us know at Check-out.)